Enjoy for yourself or send a taste of delicious treats from South Jersey while supporting small businesses in the area.
Enjoy your tasting journey as you dive into this scrumptious box filled with South Jersey treats! Included is New Jersey’s own salt water taffy, a variety of soft taffy originally produced in the Atlantic City, NJ in the 1880s – made by James Candy Company. Next up, indulge in wine-infused chocolates from Robinson’s Fine Candies, opened 1978 in Skillman, NJ with over 100 different selections of candy and chocolates to choose from.
Relish in a little taste of heritage with Fennome Apricot Hungarian Pastry from Heirzoom Bakery, created with love from a family recipe and produced in Bridgeton, NJ. Dive into the appetizing and bold flavor of Cranberry Blossom honey from a family owned collection of beehives in Burlington, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties called Birds and Bees Farm, founded in 2007. Honey is extracted in Columbus, NJ and is always raw and unpasteurized.
Next dive into the sweet and tangy dark balsamic aromatic, thick, aged vinegar, made with naturally infused favor of blueberry, from Tales of the Olive, Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, located in Hammonton, NJ. While this delicious vinegar is professionally certified from Modena, Italy, the blueberry flavor inspiration stems from South Jersey, where 80% of NJ’s blueberries come from Atlantic County’s 56 blueberry farmers. Enjoy coffee from Cup of Bliss Coffee Company, a small batch roastery in historic Collingswood, NJ that prides themselves on a careful roasting process and excellent brews.
A South Jersey Tasting Journey Box Contents:
• 8 ounces of Salt Water Taffy from James Candy Company
• (2) 1.50 ounce bars of wine infused chocolate from Robinson’s Chocolates
• 2.40 ounces of baked pastry from Heirzoom Bakery, Fennome Apricot Hungarian Pastry
• 3.00 ounces of cranberry bush pollinated raw honey from Birds & Bees Farm
• (2) 2.00 ounce bottles of blueberry vinegar from Tales of the Olive LLC
• ½ pound of roasted coffee from Cup of Bliss Coffee Company
• Included is a $20 gift certificate for a private group of four people.
• A 30 minute product tasting session and discussion of all contents in the box with On the Town Food Tours owner.
• Handwritten custom note will be sent to the recipient.
A custom mix of products in the box is also an option. Please call 609.721.5164 to make arrangements.
Tour box items are based on availability and may be subject to change.
Please order at least one week prior to the shipping date.