We are looking forward to beginning our walking food tours once again. We want to make sure that you, our customers, are comfortable joining our tours. There are a number of steps that we are taking to make sure your tour is worry-free.
We are staying in close contact with our food tour business partners to make sure that we are all following the regulations for public safety. Availability of tours will depend on the ability of our partners to rehire staff and their readiness to accommodate customers safely.
We will be following safety procedures required by NJ health officials the date that tours begin (masks, social distancing, etc.). Here’s what we’ll be doing:
- Having no more than 4 people on a food tour from the same family/household or persons who have been in contact with one another prior to the tour.
- A COVID-19 waiver must be signed when making your reservation.
- Masks must be brought with you and worn on the food tour.
- The guide will be 6’ away from customers on the tour.
- Taking the temperature of each guest at the beginning of the tour. Guide temperature will also be taken.
- Anti-bacterial wipes will be used for surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customers or customers can bring their own
- All customers will complete a health status questionnaire the day of the tour, provide their phone number and sign a waiver.